Friday, March 27, 2009

Mongolia Has Been Great

I have really enjoyed getting to know the two ex pats and all of the Mongolian here at CHF Mongolia as I have worked with them for three months. We enjoyed some good times last night but my camera does not want to transfer any of the pictures this morning so maybe later.

My trip here in Mongolia has been cut short by about three days in order for me to make a meeting in Ghana on Monday morning. There have been some scheduling problems for some of the CHF staff from Washington who were planning on attending the meeting so I am leaving in about two hours for Ghana for about four days.

CHF has been working there for a few years with the Gates Foundation so it will be an interesting meeting. Maybe my camera will be happy when it is in warm weather. Today it is snowing here in Mongolia......I wonder if it is snowing in Ghana????Just kidding....It is supposed to be 33 degree Celsius.

More about winding down in Mongolia when my camera is in a better mood.